Lori Peeples is an independent educational consultant. She has the following degrees and certificates:
- BA in Accounting with minors in Management and Economics from the College of St. Benedict.
- Master of Human Relations (MHR) from the University of Oklahoma
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Carlson School of Management – University of Minnesota.
- Independent Education Consultant certificate program from the University of California – Irvine.
- Lori continues to attend professional development training and Independent Education Consultant Association (IECA) conferences while traveling to colleges around the country. She is currently taking courses towards a Master of Education (M.Ed) in School Counseling.
Lori is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Associate Member of Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA)
- National Association for College Admissions Counseling (NACAC)
- Rocky Mountain Association for College Admissions Counseling (RMACAC)
- College Consultants of Colorado
- American School Counselor Association
Lori is also the owner of K-12 Learning in Castle Pines. K-12 Learning provides tutoring, ACT and SAT Test Preparation, and Fast ForWord reading program. https://www.k-12learn.com/ or 303-218-5200
Lori and her husband are proud military veterans. Lori is an Army veteran and Andrew retired from the Air Force.